Support our first responders, while also supporting local restaurants at this critical time. Just $10 will assure a first responder will get a nice meal.
To donate, click below or write a check made payable to the Foster City Lions Club and mail to: P.O. Box 4005, Foster City, CA 94404.
To join Friends of the Frontline Facebook Group, go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FriendsOfTheFrontline/
- There are over 70 members from all walks of life - accountants, contractors, engineers, retirees, small business owners and teachers - in the Foster City Lions Club.
- All share a common goal - make our community a better place to live through personal involvement.
- Our club is but one of over 46,000 clubs in every corner of the globe grouped under the International Association of Lions Clubs.
- Chartered in 1967, the Foster City Lions Club has been a vital force in the development and growth of our community for over 50 years.
- Create and foster a spirit of understanding among peoples of the world.
- Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward.
- Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- We have numerous projects and events that we sponsor or participate in throughout the year. Work as many of the projects as you feel comfortable.
- Many of the Lions Club activities and projects involve the whole family. All families are welcome to participate.
- We have social activities such as the annual club picnic and holiday party.
Being a Member
- Membership brings you in contact with others in the community like yourself who have a willingness to serve.
- Share the good, friendly, warm fellowship and social activities of the Lions Club with your family.
- Contribute to whichever activity you are interested in. Bring to the attention of our membership a community project that you have been active in or wish to create in the club.
- Experience the rewards and satisfaction of having a personal hand in the betterment of your community - the singlemost important aspect of this worldwide organization.